Thank you for your interest in
contributing to Carriage Driving. We welcome submissions by freelance writers
If you would like to submit an
article to Carriage Driving, here are a few pointers to consider:
- The article must contain Carriage Driving content.
- Both historical and more topical articles are accepted.
- The magazine is published one month ahead. For example, the December issue is published in on the last Friday in November. If you are writing about something topical, please make sure you approach us in good time so that the event can be covered in the relevant issue.
- Once accepted, the content of the article will belong to Carriage Driving unless specifically agreed in advance
- Please contact the Editor for further information with regards to word count and deadlines.
If you would like to submit
photographs to Carriage Driving, here are a few pointers to consider:
- Digital files should be 300 dpi.
- Cover shots should measure slightly larger than A4.
- Submitting photographs for our calendar: they should be 300 dpi and about A4-sized, landscape.